To make sure you understand your cancer and feel comfortable about how it is treated, you should talk to your healthcare team and express any concerns you may have. The following list may help you think about what you would like to ask.
- How far has my cancer spread?
- What treatment do you recommend for my cancer?
- What is the aim of treating my cancer?
- Are there other choices?
- What are the possible benefits and risks of treatment?
- Will I be treated in hospital or at home?
- How often will I need to be treated, and for how long?
- What else can I do to help fight cancer?
- Do I need to change my diet and lifestyle?