There may be a time when your child needs some extra help working through problems in school or other social situations. Here are some signs that your child may benefit from professional counseling. Your child:
- Stops associating with other children, or patterns of socializing dramatically change.
- Socializes only with much younger or older children.
- Appears to be depressed or is inactive.
- Reports not having any friends.
- As a teenager is having difficulty making the transition to socialising with opposite sex.